K-pop

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All about K-pop!

General K-popholic Forum Rules

K-popholic
    Admin

General K-popholic Forum Rules Empty General K-popholic Forum Rules

Post  K-popholic Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:12 pm

***General K-popholic Forum Rules***

Bashing: Be Respectful to every members and No Bashing of anyone in the forum. If there is basher spotted, please kindly report them. Please also DO NOT give unconstructive criticisms regarding any other members' idols.
    Swearing: The forum is meant for all ages. I know its kind of hard but please refrain yourself from swearing.
    Double Posting: Please do not double post in any of the thread. I believed that no one will like to read the same post over and over again. ><
    Posting: Posting of sexually explicit content & remark are not allowed. Please note that we have users who are under 21. This includes content in your avatar and signature.
    Quoting: Please do not quote images when replying, this will actually caused the thread to load slower.
    Follow the rules: Lastly, just simply follow the following rules and let's enjoy our stay in the forum. ^^

Signature Rules:
    • All members are to limit their signature size not larger than 600 pixels for width and 200 pixels for height. More than 1 image is allow but the combine width and height must not exceed 600 pixels for width and 200 pixels for height.

Changing of Displaying Name:
    • Every members of K-popholic are entitled to change their Displaying Name once every three months.
    If you wish to change your displaying name, Just drop me a pm.

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 8:16 am